Production of transparent polyethylene films have always been one of the objectives of Pooshan Plastic Company. This company was able to accomplish this goal using world latest technology, capable and proficient manpower, high-quality materials, and observing the world standards. The desirable and appropriate quality of the product and its price are two important factors in manufacturing and supplying a product.
Polyethylene films for lamination and printing, are in fact products with high efficiency and enjoy properties such as sewability, ability to touch food products, resistance to rapture and damage, stretchability power, which resulted in the popularity of this product in the consumption market.
However, other properties of this product such as its extrusion ability, resistance of its layers to heat, and lamination are among the items that should be explained in order to have a better understanding of the customers’ needs and request to facilitate the process of selecting the appropriate polyethylene film for them.
Properties Application of Polyethylene Films for Converting
Currently, transparent polyethylene films are manufactured and supplied for tubes printing and lamination.
Other properties and application of these films are as follows:
- Good printability appropriate for needs customers & users to be used various printing methods
- High stretchability, resistance to rapture, scape, & water penetration
- Suitable to be used as raw or laminated with other films suitable for packaging such as Cpp, Bopp, BoPet, and various types of metalized films, etc.
- Suitable to be used as a single layer commodity in producing advertising goods or packaging food and pharmaceutical products such as: suitcase, bag, milk, menstrual pad packaging, diaper, cellulose products, etc.
- Suitable to be used in production of commodities such as adhesive, various types of adhesive-backed films, and protective films